I'm Chocolabear Fumiko. My greatest dream, is to be a, COSPLAYER
someday. I post random things about fashion. and my life experience, I idolise Kim Jaejoong and Tsubasa Masuwaka.
► My Biography
► My Stuff
► My Diary
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Giveaway & Shop
Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Older Post | Newer Post
Bokura ga Ita
Bokura ga Ita
( We Were There)
The start of high school life. To the girls, that also meant the start of their love lives. For brand new first year student, Takahashi Nanami (Nana for short), it was no different... She happens to end up in the same class as the incredibly popular Yano Motoharu, who rumors say that two thirds of all the girls are guaranteed to fall in love with. But will that hold true for Nana, who says that if she had to choose between like or dislike, she'd say she dislikes him!?
- Nanami "Nana" Takahashi (高橋 七美, Takahashi Nanami), the series protagonist, is a high school girl who falls in love with the popular Motoharu Yano. They struggle with issues of trusting one another as the shadow of Yano's dead girlfriend, who was with another guy at the time she died, looms over them. In the manga, eventually Yano's inability to let go and her inability to focus on the future rather than the past lead to their breaking up. She eventually begins dating Take, but is unable to forget Yano completely. When Take proposes, she rejects him, then begins searching for Yano after meeting one of his coworkers and learning where he is. In the anime adaptation, she is voiced by Nozomi Sasaki.
- Motoharu Yano (矢野 元晴, Yano Motoharu) is a popular high school boy whose girlfriend, Nana, was killed in a car crash while out with another guy. He has a hard time trusting Nanami, and displays jealousy and possessiveness, to the point of physically abusing her. As the series progresses, he wrestles with his feelings for his dead girlfriend versus those for the living Nanami, whom he even calls "Nana-chan" at times. Yano moves to Tokyo with his mom, but after half a year he stops contacting Nanami, effectively breaking up with her. Eventually it is revealed that his mother killed herself, after which he disappeared. He reappears four years later, living with Yamamoto but still remembering Nanami. In the anime adaptation, he is voiced by Hiroshi Yazaki.
- Masafumi "Take" Takeuchi (竹内 匡史, Takeuchi Masafumi) is Yano's close friend and becomes a friend and confidant for Nanami after she begins dating Yano. As the series progresses, he finds himself falling in love with her, leaving him unsure how to proceed. When Yano breaks up with Nanami, they begin dating. He eventually proposes, but she turns him down. In the anime adaptation, he is voiced by Takuji Kawakubo.
- Yuri Yamamoto (山本 有里, Yamamoto Yuri) is the younger sister of Nana, Yano's late girlfriend. She had a crush on Yano even while he was dating her sister. A week after Nana's death, Yano had sex with her. She originally believed he was simply using her, but later suspects he was pitying her. After Yano begins dating Nanami, she becomes an obstacle for their relationship as Yano continues displaying some closeness with her. In the anime adaptation, she is voiced by Erina Nakayama.
- I don't need anything... that won't be mine .
- If I could change my past I will do it, if that will make you stop crying. I wish I could, but I can’t .
- Why do all the girls i love run away from me
- "Only love can HEAL a HEART that was HURT by LOVE"
----- <3 ----
This is my Favorite Anime/Manga Ever! I really like the story because I can relate with them.