► My Stuff
► My Diary
Follow MeFollow my blog with Bloglovin
Giveaway & Shop
Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Please Help and Pray
Monday, December 19, 2011 | 11:14 PM | 0 Sweet Cupcake
Hi Lovelies, this post will be different from my past post because this is a sad one. You've known that I've been busy this past days that's why I can't even watched NEWS. I didn't know that Typhoon Sendong leaves big disasters in COD. I was really shock when I saw the news and photos in facebook.
Everyone lets pray for the people of Cagayan de Oro and Iligan. And also if you can donate, please do. Every donation will be a big help for them.
Here are some ways we can do to reach out to them:
1. TV5 Kapatid Foundation
Cash donations may be sent through the following accounts:
TV5 Kapatid Foundation Inc. BDO Savings Account No. 005310-410164 and
Bank of the Philippine Islands Savings Account No. 1443-05333-2
Donations in kind like food, clothing, utensils, blankets, mats, water containers, and medicines may be sent to News5 Aksyon Center, TV5 office in San Bartlolome, Novaliches, Quezon City.
For inquiries, please call News5 Aksyon Center hotline - 938-6393.
2. Red Cross: to help, send RED to 4143 (Smart) and RED to 2899 (Globe).
* Smart subscribers may send financial help to the Philippine Red Cross through text. To donate, cellphone users should send RED to 4143. Valid donation amounts are 10, 25, 50 and 100 and will be charged to the subscriber’s prepaid load or postpaid bill.
* Globe subscribers may send help to Red Cross. Just text RED and send to 2899. Valid donation amounts are 10, 25, 50, 100 (For ex, RED 10).
3. SMART Subscribers
* Smart subscribers all over the country may send help to those affected by typhoon Sendong. Smart Money users can instantly transfer funds through their mobile phones to the official Baha Fund account number 5577 5130 6822 1104. Donors may also deposit cash to the same Smart Money account number in any Banco De Oro branch nationwide or through Hapinoy and Cebuana Lhuillier outlets.
* SMARTCares: Subscribers may donate to #Sendong victims via text. Just send RED to 4143. Valid donation amounts 10, 25, 50, 100.”
4. Globe Subscribers
Through GCASH, text DONATE and send to 2882.
5. Iligan Bloggers Society through One For Iligan allows you to donate $1 for the Iligan flood victims of typhoon Sendong.
* One for Iligan is a Google doc that tells you how you can donate at least US$1 via PayPal
* Contact points
SITE: http//:iliganbloggers.comEMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgFB Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/iliganbloggers
* How to else to help?The group Iligan Bloggers Society says that aside from paypal donations, they are also asking for canned goods, noodles, bath and laundry soaps, toothpaste, rice, used clothings and slippers.
SITE: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/rmn-dxic-iliganFB Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/iliganbloggers
7. Xavier University, Tabang Sendong
* Any help -- food, clothes, books, bottled water, others -- can be sent to Fr. Eric Garcia Velandria SJ, coordinator of Sendong Operation, KKP Office, Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, 9000, Corrales Ave. Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
According to XU-CSG President, GemGem Tero, food and clothes donations are more needed.
Account Name: Xavier University
Bank Name: Bank of the Philippine Islands, CDO Divisoria Branch
Account Number: 9331-0133-63
8. Armed Forces of the Philippines
The Civil Relations Service AFP at Camp Aguinaldo is accepting donations. It will fly donations/relief goods via C130.
Contact details: Situation Awareness Center (SAC), CRS AFP, Camp Aguinaldo, QC
CP Nr. (0917)2471252
Focal Person: Lt. Col. Rolando Rodil, Operations Officer
9. Department of Social Welfare and Development
Volunteers are needed at DSWD Cagayan de Oro (Masterson Road, Upper Carmen) to repack and deliver relief goods. Call 09066150095 @DSWDserve
10. The Oblate Missionary Foundation (OMF) accepts donation for the victims of Sendong.
Email us: email@example.com
Call or text us 0644212652/09177204604/09228366422
You can send food items, drinking water, used clothing, blankets, medicines, cash and what you have to the following dropping centers.
11. Panday Bulig Relief and Rehabilitation Center
Tabang Mindanao Center 12th-22nd streets, Nazareth 9000 Cagayan de Oro CityT/F: +63 (88) 856 6413E: firstname.lastname@example.org(look for Ms. Beryl Tranco)
12. Rural Missionaries of the Philippines
Northern Mindanao Sub-Region Room 01, Kalinaw Lanao Center0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde9200 Iligan CityT/F: +63 223 5179E: email@example.comW: www.rmp-nmr.org(look for Ms. Ida Melody Bucog)
13. Drop Center in Metro Manila c/o StartArt Project
10A Alabama st New Manila Quezon CityMobile:
For cash donations, please send to this account:
Bank Name and Address:Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)Quezon Avenue branch, 9200 Iligan City, Philippines
Account number: 009359-1348-08
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Account Name and Address: RMP-NMR Inc